Becoming an Associate Firm publicly aligns your firm with the Personal Finance Society, the largest professional body for the financial planning sector and associated roles.
Associate Firms will enjoy a closer association with us as we strive to build public trust in financial services and elevate the importance and value of financial wellbeing through regulated personal finance and Investment advice.
An associate firm voluntarily demonstrates adoption of the professional standards and code of ethics set by the Personal Finance Society International Asia Pacific and this alignment allows associates to stand tall behind a strong and proud inclusive united culture placing clients and staff at the heart of its commitment and focus.
Benefits of becoming an Associate Firm (International - Asia Pacific)
- Proudly display the Associate Firm logo on your corporate website, corporate collaterals and business cards;
- You will also receive an aluminium plaque version of the logo to display at your firm’s premises; And Associate Firm metal badges for your firm's management
The 8 Core principles of being an Associate Firm:
- Act in the best interests of clients, using a customer charter to aid transparency;
- Demonstrate integrity, probity and fairness by aligning with the code of professional ethics conduct;
- Comply with the spirit as well as rules of regulation;
- Comply with the spirit as well as the rules of employment law;
- Invest in your people by funding a policy of ongoing training & professional development
- Operate a clear diversity & inclusion policy, for both your staff & clients;
- Operate a policy of corporate social responsibility; and
- Adhere to transparent governance standards and processes.
Please contact Personal Finance Society at CII Hong Kong at +852 2115 3450, or email to email@example.com
For more details, please visit Personal Finance Society Asia Pacific website pfs-apac.org