01 March 2012
26 February 2021
- Examinations are based on the published syllabus. Syllabuses are available free of charge on the CII website www.cii.co.uk or on request.
- Candidates will be examined on the basis of law and practice in England unless otherwise stated.
- The IF8 examination consists of 75 multiple choice questions (MCQs). 2 hours are allowed for this examination.
- The general rule is that legislative and industry changes will not be examined earlier than 3 months after they come into effect.
- Candidates must keep up to date with legislative and industry changes that occur.
Any relevant changes that may affect CII syllabuses or assessments will be announced on this page as they arise along with a date from when the changes will be assessed.