Free webinar: Preparing for your on-screen exam via remote invigilation
16 April 2021
21 April 2021
Chartered Insurance Institute
To help CII students prepare for their on-screen exam by remote invigilation, CII have hosted webinars with Q&As presented by Dr. Nicola Mellor, Qualifications Director of CII, Tony Ward, Customer Operations Director of CII and Liam Simington, Assessment Manager of CII.
This webinars will help students understand how to book and prepare for their on-screen exam, including technical requirements and what to expect on the day of the exam.
The webinars will provide relevant information to help to book and prepare for on-screen written and MCQ exam by remote invigilation, including technical requirements and what to expect on the day of the exam.
- What is remote invigilation
- How to prepare for your remote invigilation exam before the exam
- How to prepare for your remote invigilation exam on the day of the exam
- How to access support in the event of issues arising during the exam
- How to access the resources to help you sit your remote invigilation exam
To learn more about the webinars, please click the below link:
How to prepare your remote invigilation MCQ exam
How to prepare your remote invigilation on screen written exam
More videos about remote invigilation can be found in our previous article.