Guidance and support for CII Remote Invigilated exams
08 February 2021
08 February 2021
Chartered Insurance Institute
The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has been working to provide options for candidates to take exams remotely, avoiding the need to travel to physical exam centres particularly during the pandemic. Most CII exams can now be taken remotely at a time to suit, and we have been working with our partners PSI to simplify processes and remove technical hurdles that have frustrated some earlier sittings.
There are a number of things that students or students' employer (if exams are arranged by employer with work laptop) can do to minimise the chances of technical hitches on the day of their exam. So we have prepared some video guides to give you a full overview of the Remote Invigilation process, and understanding to required system requirements, firewall restrictions and installation of ‘secure browsers’ which are necessary for some exams.
- CII’s video guide for booking an exam at a test centre
- CII’s video guide for booking an exam via remote invigilation
- CII’s video guide for amending your exam booking
- CII’s video guide for remote invigilation exam readiness
- CII’s video guide for a mirror check, which you may be asked to carry out during exam launch process
- CII’s video guide for launching remote invigilation
- CII’s recorded webinar on sitting a ‘written’ exam via remote invigilation
CII hopes that these video guidelines will support students to take their exams confidently, and if you have any questions, please visit our dedicated webpage for remote invigilation. For corporates, we have created a corporate IT support page for IT team to assist employees in sitting exams with corporate devise.
Thank you for supporting CII.