'A Continent Of Promise' published
03 November 2020
14 April 2021
A Continent Of Promise is the latest publication in the CII’s groundbreaking A World Of series, and comes fast on the heels of A World Of Promise, published earlier in 2020
Click the image above for single page version | Double page spread version (PDF)
- Special features – insightful contributions from insurance leaders, including:
- Louis Rivalland, Group Chief Executive Officer, SWAN
- Donbell Mandala, Chief Executive Officer, NICO General Insurance
- Zeru Woldemichael Tesfazghi, Chief Executive Officer, National Insurance Corporation of Eritrea
- Karen Olege, Head of Learning and Development, ICEA LION
- Rajab Selemani Kakusa, Chief Executive Officer, Tanzania Reinsurance Company
- Caroline W Mwangi, Head of Human Capital, GI and Health, UAP Old Mutual
- Special features – insightful contributions from insurance institutes in 12 countries throughout Africa
- Exam centres – an update on the CII’s plans for public exam centres in Africa
- Professional body membership - For the first time, the CII publishes the views and expectations of its members throughout Africa.
Please don’t hesitate to contact any member of the CII’s international team at email@example.com to discuss any of the issues raised in the report.