A Commonwealth Insured: the Africa perspective
The insurance and personal finance profession will play a pivotal role in helping economies around the Commonwealth bounce back from COVID-19.
A Commonwealth Insured is the 4th in the CII’s ground-breaking series of publications which celebrate the role of the insurance profession in the vital mission of building public trust.
To celebrate the launch, we would be delighted if you could join us for an invitation-only webinar to discuss key themes in the report, including:
Supporting recovery from the pandemic
- Establishing international robust standards of professionalism
- Growing insurance accessibility through digitalisation and microinsurance
- Increasing financial resilience through life and health insurance
- Developing solutions for natural / climate catastrophes
- Promoting inclusion: insurance professionals, customer relationships
- Embedding principles for sustainable insurance.
We have assembled a panel of insurance leaders throughout Africa to discuss these topics, and anyone with an interest in the Africa profession is warmly invited to participate.
Please click here to register.
We look forward to an insightful discussion.