CII’s Award qualifications are entry-level learnings, which is the first step in CII’s learning pathways that help build technical knowledge to help set yourself apart from competitors in this crowded, demanding market.
Our Award level qualifications will help candidates to build the technical knowledge needed to progress to the next level in their career. Each Award gains the membership designation "CII (Award)", and if candidates successfully complete three Award units, he/she can gain the qualification of Certificate in Insurance and Financial Services and the membership designation of "Cert CII".
For non-UK students who purchase any one of CII's international Award qualification units (W01, WH1, W04, AWF, AWP, AWB, HFE, HFT, HGT) and at the same time subscribe to CII ordinary membership through CII eShop, can enjoy 40%off to 60%off discount! And Your purchase will include:
- First 12-month CII ordinary membership
- Digital study text for selected learning unit
- One single examination entry to your selected learning unit
- Exam guides and and access to CII online support programme
- Access to CII mobile learning application- RevisionMate
- Designation of "CII Award" after successfully passed the Award level examination
All Award level learning unit's examinations are all multiple-choice questions. Candidates can take up to 12 months to complete the unit.
To enrol, please scroll down to below Award unit selection for section or follow the step described in this step-by-step enrolment guideline.
For enquiry, please contact +852 2520 0098